Water Rescue Dry Suit f/Cache Protocol
The MSD576 is the next evolution of Mustang Survival's constant wear "cache" dry suit. This suit is ideal for cache equipment protocols and is based on the functionality of our legendary Swift Water Rescue Dry Suit. We have updated the design and added several new features to improve the mobility and function specific to water rescue professionals.
- Rapid Repair Technology enables users to self-replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less
- YKK metal entry zipper
- Comfort fit relief opening
- Closed comfort system AS neck seal
- Trim-to-fit wrist seal
- Reinforced wrist and ankle overcuffs with Velcro closures for adjustability
- 1050 Denier ballistic nylon wear protection
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for an improved fit, mobility and comfort
- GORE-TEX waterproof & breathable dry suit fabric
- Integrated GORE-TEX dry socks (size XL+ come with jumbo socks)
- Adjustable waist band
- SOLAS retro-reflective tape on the arms for increased visibility
- Reinforced knee pads and elbow pads help prevent injury
- Nylon reinforced seat
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Size: XL
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 15"W x 20"L WT: 4.4 lbs
- UPC: 062533562820
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.