Shakespeare Galaxy Style 5226-XT - Reduced Length
8' VHF 6dB Gain
Collinear-phased 5/8 wave elements
This antenna is the same as Style 5225-XT( Reduced length version) but with the exclusive Galaxy gloss black finish. It's Shakespeares best maximum range and quality in a great looking Galaxy antenna. The new 5225-XT is Shakespeares classic Style 5225 in a new, stronger, stiffer radome. Its extra tough for use on hard tops, T-tops, radar arches, or wherever its extra resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine Band|
|Bandwidth:||3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|SWR:||nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||100 watts|
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Color: Black
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Ferrule Type: Stainless Steel
- Length (Inches): 8'
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 95"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 719441200237
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.